Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Went to plaza find selina & co. was at suki sushi.! Ordered karrage & somen cost me only $3.80 cheap bodoh.! quite filling too .! went home argue wif family again .! okay lyk wats the matter wif you all la.! &wat kind of mother are you .? this 1 week cme back cannot treat me nicely all you do is give me tat fuck-up attitude pls i dun nid a mum lyk youu a mum who looks dwn on her own daughter & critise her pls im smart is only i dun wanna put the effort in my studies .! & i dun wanna work i wanna study.! i wonder do you even love me for who i am or worst am i even your daughter.? i wonder mum i think only chloe will sastify you or ya i forgot you spend mre time wif her then me she gt mre nicer & branded things then me .! wat about me see you once a month ,just want mre clothes can't get then why does chloe get more material things thn meMUM I HATE YOU.! I HATE THIS FUCK UP FAMILY .! I WANNA RUN AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE.!I HATE YOU I DUN EVEN HAVE A HAPPY DAY WIF YOU.!YOU STILL OWE MY A BDAY PRESENT .! WAT KIND OF MUM ARE YOU.! I REALLY HATE YOU.!

No comments: