Thursday, 8 January 2009

i really miss thoese times i spent at grn seating thr with thm,laughing,slacking,smoking.!
Now.? i think i dun even have the time to meet them i miss them alot who teach me not to get bullied,treat me good.!
Sharon-who always want me to fight back & dun get bullied,Shuiching-who always treat me vry good & whn im dwn she will be thr.!
& th rest always making me laugh and feel accepted by them,treats me nicely thn my previous group.! now,is either work or school.! i dun even have the time go grn and meet thm,Sharon's birthday is tmr i dun even have the time to get a present for her & meet up with her and shuiching.! but i will pass it to her by nxt wk no matter how tired i am.! Mum's cme-ing back tmr i think so less going out ]'; .!
haven been going to school this few days cause of my hair if i go back will be sent home anyway so might as well stay at home.! Hias,im really sad i wanna meet up with them vry badly nvr seen them for so long.! i really miss thoese times.!

Toodles ppl,
P.S. im damd tired fucking work used up all my energy.!

No comments: