Friday, 22 January 2010

note.

Hey Sweethearts,im back.! (:
Hees alrights lets start frm tuesday 19dec.
Went inter to meet jessie thn headed to school.
After assembly went back to class saw that bitch.
Jitao ask her,ayee gt miss me marh.? Laughs.
Denise,jessie & co started laughing. I knw im being vry mean.but she deserves it.
During English,Mr Albert tan asked us to sit in a circle,thn say out what are
we not happy about this class. Well dear me,start the ball rolling,i jitao say her.She Cried. Boohoo.! :D
after school headed to mac for a drink,thn went back home to change
then meet pekyee to go town to get my top,and have frolicks.! (:
Back home at night thn ko-ed straight.

20-21jan.
Sick,went hospital for check up thn went back hougang to slack.
Jessie misses me leh.! cause i nvr go school (: Laughs.
Photos updated.! :D

im glad,i still have alot ppl supporting me,

caring for me,cheering me up,

during this painful peroid.

Hearts them all,espcially Pekyee & Cheong U.

Thanks alot,Love you all ttm.!

No comments: