Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Valentine's coming.

Hey peepos,alrights,yesterday went shopping with sissy & selina.
Took lots of photos yet to get them from selina.
After shopping went starbucks to get a drink thn went back to hougang.
Sissy went home,while selina & me went down plaza,
Slack-ed at plaza till early morning thn went home.

Today
Woke up due to the call from selina,
she said thr's both good&bad news for me,
Guess what.?
her bad news is:I vry tired want to fall asleep le.
Her good news: She bought tickets for two for the sneak preview of
Valentine's Day.! Was damd happy,like so sweet of her to surprise me with
the tickets of the movie i've been wanting to catch for so long.
Went to prepare pekyee came over my house,called selina.
Guess wat she fell asleep,bomb her wake up,she 5plus thn wake up -.-
thought will make it for the 7pm movie at the cathay,but guess wat.
Selina reach plaza at 6.45pm,i was very shag at that point,
cause we could not make it to cathay in time,and both of us are broke.
We wasted the tickets,was effing shag,was like selina waste the money for nothing.
But wat can we do,we eventually got over it and started playing billard & cards.
We camwhore,laughs was like laughing ridiculously. Went home at 3plus.
Now alrdy 4,im still not asleep.Shag i wanna go school.
Maybe transfering to SSS to continue my education.
Mum's coming back today,Shyt i've yet to pack my room.
Gotta go peeps.

-See this guy,i can't wait to meet him soon cause he's officially botak now.!Hahahaha,hor XiaoZhu.! (: Poor him,he's in camp now.Laughs.

Saw the board.? Its drawn by me,cute right the Minnie mouse.Drawn that

cause selina loves Mickey & Minne mouse.!

Btw,ilove Pekyee & Selina TTM.!♥

-Super in love with the song: My bloody valentine.!♥

No comments: