Sunday, 9 May 2010

(Y)

Sorry for not posting so long yeahs,had a hetic 3 weeks,
Mugging till crazy,exams blahblah,finally this is the last week of exams.!
Wooh,can't wait for the holidays,holidays=more tonning and night life.!
Planning events lately,think after the exams will
be heading to the zoo,sentosa and more. Maybe going hongkong.? Who knows.?
Maybe gonna work for my birthday chalet. BBQ gonna ask my mum sponser
Chalet-Weikang,Tinghan,Pekyee and me kuap-ing in for my birthday chalet,
im so happy la,finally gt ppl who will kuap chalet for me just for my birthday.
Love them ttm la. Lately been slacking,bored.! Laughs tmr maths exam,did not study.
Looks like tmr i gonna have a headace for that paper. Gumbatei.!
Recently watched back Shaman King.LOL.
Anyway alot overdue-ed photos updated.
Enjoy.















No comments: