Monday, 22 December 2008

im,feeling vry sad nw.! Cried in the chalet over a fight wif yixin pampers & cheong u sister.! damd sad they really hurt me with thoese mean words,col girlgirl,she tell me dun sad,if gt anything col her,thks girlgirl.! well ,hias i dunno why lyk tat watch twilight again this time it;s in the chalet,i went for the toy catcher,caught a panda baby &halloween marie cat,spend about $9 on thoese two actually almost caught mickey mouse also but drop whn it hit the hole,saw a kitten near the bicycle area damd cute managed to touch it but can;t carry cause the mother thr.Speaking bout mum i miss my mummy alot she;s all the way in hongkong,nvr see her for so long,whn i see her we will always fight,i dun really spend alot of time with her.!But i love her alot caus no matter wat she;s my mum.! &'s lastly i wanna say sorry to0 my gm .! Im really sry for shouting at you.!


Toodles,ppl

P.S.im fucking sad D,:

No comments: