Tuesday, 9 December 2008

im back,now at lan shop blogging,last sat went bugis had a glorious shopping spree bought lots of clothes want somemre>< spent nearly $300.My grandma kept screaming to stop lols.! She said if im good she will get me a w910i for christmas.! (;
So im gonna put on my very best behaviour.!No more ton-ing & so on but still allowed to smoke but 1 pack per week -.-'' .! (at least she let's me smoke).Met up wit yixin pampy to shop for hair dye can't find the colour i wanted.! So nvm .

Yesterday went cheong u sister hse stayed over,went look for hair dye,finally found the hair dye i wanted,bought it right away,ask sister help me dye she say i vry kpkb cause i screaming cause her dog kip licking me lols,(who ask you let the dog out xp)
Yeahs,finally dye-ed my hair.!

Today woke up in the wee hours of morning thn prepare thn went sister's mum shop do facial kept screaming vry pain.!After 2hrs of facial went lan shop find sister thn went to eat thn walk to bugis street see gt nice clothes .! went pass messy saw benny.!
lols benny did not recongise me at first thn i wave to him he came out talk awhile lols he say i change look slimmer & better thn last time lols.! thn went back lan shop to blog gonna audi soon.!

Tata,ppl.! (:
P.S.Shuiching im sry,i dun wanna lose this friendship with you.!

No comments: