Friday, 20 March 2009

Bitchy this is for you.!

Will not be blogging lately cause im real down on my mood.! Teresa i wish you could really cme back.! Jeremy misses you badly he's lyk really not his usual self eversince you left for haigou.! Called you,you did not pick yr dad pick up i talked to yr dad & i cried.! You said your coming back on 2april now your gone forever.? Your Mum lied to you.! i really can't forgive yr mum.! you ask jeremy to go find another better girl but no Bitchy he will wait for you.! Dun be silly this tears which keep flowing dwn frm jeremy are'nt useless we are trying very hard to find a way to help you get back.! Do you even knw jeremy's been crying just for you.! & i belive he will wait.! Bitchy i really miss you even though we backstabbed each other before but we'll always be Close CrazyBitchys together & forever i cried and plea my gm to let me go haiguo to find you during the holidays.! i dun care about my phone bill i just wanna hear yr voice.! Jeremy called me ask me keep call you.! you knw wat he's lyk crying.! Bitchy show yr mum you can be good faster cme back to spore.! i go school i miss how you called me frm the 4th floor thn run dwn to find me during recess.!How we always laugh crazily while we eat our lj ice cream.! How we ton with jeremy they all.! How we on the way to bugis we kip scolding the ti ko pei.! How we pon ten.! How we argue with each other but after awhile we will be laughing again.!


BITCHY CME BACK.!I MISS YOU.!JEREMY ALSO.!HE NEED YOU.!

No comments: