Saturday, 14 March 2009

Well,today's tonning not so fun just plain boring slack the whole day except lots of laughing.! Went yew chong's hse ard 10 plus reach thr around 10.30 lyk tat.! thn at his house his mum say gt ghost movie.! it's friday th 13th wat can i expect unluckiness?. channel u was screening The Unborn ohh.! chilling bodohs.! ask bitchy pei me watch as usaul carrie's a timid lil mousey watch it yew chong's mama ask me why so scared.? Well because i saw it before?. thn watch it.! quite scary but nice movie about one dead lady & her stolen baby corpse.! Movie ended thn bitchy say she hungry pei her go eat.! she bought her food alrdy going to eat,jeremy,yaode & me jiu went back home to change.! Yaode you fucker ps me hai lim bu needa frm mall walk back to senkang alone lehs.! you knw i how scared gt alot coakcrach lehs.! reach thr went blk 275B to find them alex alrdy thr,thn talk his friend drive his bike frm kopitiam to the blk reach alrdy,he got off and fell the bike landed on him 0.0 .! thn walk till morning we go eat,yew chong they all go back his house first left jeremy,bitchy & me eat alrdy go playground slack.! thn at playground jeremy say me till i fat i think.! thn i shoot him say lim bu one day slim dwn,you dun cme jio me hors.! LOLS .! he ji tou spit his kopi out ahahaha.! the face lyk innocent lyk tat.! thn i laugh.! say somemre erxin stuffs jeremy lyk wasting kopi lorh kip spitting out.! LOLS full of laughter.! thn jeremy ask dunno go sit wat box thingy ah i okay stand up BONG.! i hit my head on one stupid spinning thing.! wahlan seh ah.! pain sials thn tht two only know how to laugh.! go sit in the box knock till my head again.! High sials bodoh.! thn went block slack awhile.! Bitchy wanna bite smeone's hand as jeremy let her bite he kip wat thing give th innocent face.! i give my hand wahlan bitchy you wat tigeress venom bite ah fucking pain.! Want bite her she dun let i pinch her.! haha.! thn went back yew chong's hse slp.! slp till damd song .! Alex bodoh come kip ah pui WAKE UP LE.! fuck man man.! thn went back to sleep thn came yew chong whack me with his smelly bloster i finally thn wake up.! selina ask me go sentosa i dun want nvr early tell me last minute de thn i dun want go vry tired thn abit sick.! So Sorry uhhs mother,Tang mun & ah gong.! Nxt time i promise.! okay wanna end hre i wanna smoke le.!
Tata,earthlings :]
P.S.i wanna seat bike.! :{

No comments: