Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Back :]

Hello ppl,im back sorry nvr blog for a period of time,my internet kenna cut off. Now at pampy's hse staying over for weeks till grandmama's back with my jacket.! :]
Okay firstly,Yixin & Marcus,Fish & Nicholas.Congrats loves.! Last long ehh.!
This few weeks hang out with marcus & yixin. i was their photographer.! Yes i love taking their pictures cause they are like uber sweet.! Last sat they ton at my house,had fun,lots of laughter. Those two dunno wat they doing end up can keep hear pampy shrieking.! Laughs.! Yes,im officially back to school. Studies so-so,but i gotta stay back on tues & thurs,hias.! Me hate staying back hao marhs.! Bobian,last chance.! Birthday coming in 26mre days.! Yeahs,Got my birthday heels le,now left outfit only.! Faster Birthday i wanna be officially 16.! Okay i'll end off with pics of me & Yes,my Favourite couple.!
Tata,earthlings
P.s. 26 mre days shower me wif presents.! :]











we celebrated marcus's birthday earlier cause his real bday i gotta stay back.! :]
btw,HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MARCUS.!

No comments: