Thursday, 30 July 2009

New Haircut.! (:

Back,Went school today.! First 4 periods PE.! We had archery.!(: Fun.! i did not bring my pe attire thn i wore just my fbt & blouse thn run around laughs.! Archery super fun.! The coach split us all up into two groups.! & we played against each other.! my group win.! Laughs nxt week Coach giving us prize. He told us if we are intrested in archery thn we can go train thn go nationals.? Wows.! English had fun & laughter Know why cause hazirah & me do something very stupid.! Laughs,she drop the mirror she cover her ears,i cover my eyes thn miss leeza see thn she laugh,she ask gabrielle nvr cover her eyes the whole class laugh. Thn gab suddenly call me tweet tweet again i scream you nvr wear bra isit.? thn miss leeza say oh bra i need buy new one my one just spoilt.! Laughs whole class laughing.! Thn i say very loudly.! Teacher how you wear one ah.! Laughs,keep on laughing.! End school,went to have haircut with yixin.! My hair is nicer now.!

Pics.!



No comments: