Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Alone.

All Alone Now,Looks Lyk Nobody Cares About My Feelings.! ):
All the plans for this december is gone,looks lyk i have to spend christmas alone,
Countdown for the new year also,looks lyk i've totally lost everything,
Who can i blame.? I really wish i can turn back the clock maybe prevent this mistakes,
But this is reality,i can't turn in back,guess i still cannot accept the fact tat i've lost everything.
i dun really knw how i feel nw,Scared.?Sad.?Lonely.?Angry.?
I find out something,dun hurt yr best friend so much,cause you'll just end up lyk me,
So if you are a person,who is scare of being alone,trust me dun ever hurt him/her.
Cause nw i only knw im super afraid of her,if we do get to continue this friendship,i'll
really give in to her,cause i dun wanna lose everything precious to me again.


Sighs,i really dunno wat to do,i've totally lost everything,i dun really knw
wat's the use of living,i really wish i can end my life right at this very moment,
but i can't leave my grandma & family alone,i really dunno wat to do.!
Looks lyk im really tired of life alrdy,
i can't seem to smile anymre,i can't seem to talk loudly anymre,i can't seem to eat too,
i really miss my joys & laughters,i miss my laugh alot.
Guess,friends all dissapear whn your at the verge of breakdown.
Now,not even one close friend is beside me looks lyk im really alone nw.
if i can have one wish,that wish is to turn back time,or i have nvr exist in this world.

No comments: