Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Went out with happy pills today,went bugis to shop
after that went to plaza sing,intended to watch avatar,
but was sold out. ): But Lucky me,little did i knw jay chou
was at plaza sing,advertising his new movie,Treasure Hunter.
Laughs,Gosh he's so HOT.! Laughs aftermath went to arcade to play,
daven & the guys went off to pasir ris for dunno whose chalet,so left me & sissy.
Went KFC to have our dinner,saw sotong,gabriel & shaoxiang,laughs so qiao sia.
After dinner,went to shop awhile thn pei sissy take train & bus to her house thr,
After she went off,bus-ed to plaza to meet selina & qinyu.Went pool area,
Stephy & ruiqi was thr.Gosh so long nvr see thm le,stephy played pool with me
till siao,play till my leg wanna break cause im wearing heels,we played for almost a hr plus,
aftermath went for a puff thn to toilet to take peektures.Went lan awhile,
thn another puff,thn go dwn find stephy's bf,while slacking we kept joking
Laughs,we sing out almost all childhood shows song,kept laughing,
tested each other lame but funny jokes,laughs.Around 2plus,stephy & co left
to stephy's hse dwnstairs to slack,while qinyu & me went back to my house.
Now 3.51am alrdy,faster 6am i wanna eat my fav breakfast.! Gonna go watch my
海派甜心ep8 alrdy.! (:
Sayonara mina.! (: Pictures updated.!

End,will update soon.! (:

No comments: