Friday, 19 March 2010

Ajisen

Went Ajisen to have dinner with sissy just now,food there was fab.!
Love the Hokkaido Milk Pudding alot.
Anyways yesterday went to plaza sing with ferlynn to play land.
Looks lyk im back to audi again laughs,anyway found out thr's alot
of Despo guys in audi. Cb gt one keep chasing me frm free1 to free 3.
Stalker ttm.! LOL he kenna scolded by my kor LOL.
Played club,thn he keep wanna partner me but i keep reject,
partner kor instead LOL,ferlynn and i kept laughing,cause
first time we see a guy so despo,i reject still come back.
I finally did 182bpm fm for two times wheet.! Ferlynn and i keep high five
once we did one 182 fm LOL.
Went back home at midnight,continue to audi till early morning thn sleep le.
Anyways,pictures updated,im so lag of photos.!
Someone jio me out meh,i need more photos.!

This is the milk pudding im talking about,you shld go try fcking nice.

Saw that scooby doo Mug.? Cute right,pampers bought it for me

whn she was in Gold Coast,it's vry special and hard to find in spore.

She bought it for me as i love scooby doo alot,

but can't seem to find anything scooby doo related in Spore.

Thanks anyway dearest Love the mug alot.! (:

Sayonara Mina.! (:

No comments: