Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Dance

Back for a short post only,Im gonna take up dancing alrdy.
Guess im gonna start from girl's hiphop first thn i'll move up
to K/J Pop & RnB.Laughs will be attending it with sissy.
Was at her house just nw,we were lyk choosing which dance shld
we go with,choose K/J Pop but whn i reach home & check,
Thn i started to think why dun we frm ABC first thn to jump
to QRS right,bet we can't catch up. So will be meeting sissy later on,
Thn will talk about it eh,going swimming later though,Anyways
there's reason why i wanna take up dancing,first of all is
i like to dance,but im afraid to dance cause ppl will laugh at me due to my size,
But i have alot of friends supporting me,so i decided to learn dancing,
Yeap,dancing can help me gain confidence & slim down.
So by my birthday think i will lose some weight right.? Hope so eh.
If my dance lessons start i'll MIA from plaza till august.
Hmm so dun miss me too much. Thr's reason why i wanna mia,
Some shld knw. Anyway im vry tired,i wanna sleep alrdy,
i need to wake up at 1pm to go swimming so,nights darlings.

No comments: