Friday, 7 August 2009

Attention.! 2 mre days to my Bday.! Woots.! Can't wait to blow the candles out & officially turn 16.!^ (:

Today went to school,first 4periods pe,we had archery again but i shoot till my hand.! Effing pain.! Stupid Bow.! Thn after first 2periods gt sent to detention room for truanting.! Kenna in house suspension for the whole day.! Slept till school end thn went home actually planning to meet sister but i was too tired so i'll be meeting her tmr.!(: Had a fight with grandmama cause i played truant on wed & i still lied to her i went school,she found out,yeaps i hope she will forgive me tmr,im really sorry grandmama.! i would nt lie again ok i promise you ok.! :( i Hate fighting with her before my birthday it sucks.! Please forgive me.! :( i want a happy unforgettable sweet 16 Birthday.! :(

对不起,不会再多一次了.! :(

End with pictures,Babes.! (:







No comments: