Friday, 7 August 2009

Lost.

I found out i gave up on my dream when i dropped to NT,the dream i had since a child. My Dream all gone.! Im a failure in life.! I can't even study propely,always hide things to myself.! Grandmama dun even knw how i feel in school.! Yet,she only knows how to scold me if i played truant.! I played truant cause im nt happy in the class,do you even know how lonely i am in class,im a total loner in school,while i have alot of friends in the outside world.! Don't have anyone to turn to in class whn im sad,can only call outside friends you know how i felt.? I always act happy in school even though i felt lonely.! i act as though i can be very independent but the truth can't.! I was only happy when my last years classmates have the same recess timing as me cause i know i would not be alone,& i can smile lyk as though im outside with my sisters.! i dun even know i have a chance to stand up again & re-archeive my dream again.! i feel very lost now you understand.Can you stand in my shoes,grandmama.!?

I wish i can stand up on my feet again & work towards my dream again.! :(

No comments: