Friday, 14 August 2009

Cathay for movie.

Today,nvr go school,laughs total 3days nvr go school le,woke up at 4plus near 5.
Called girlgirl,thn faster prepare thn go dwn mall to meetup.
Reached mall,clynston was alrdy waiting thn joined him,awhile later came
girlgirl thn went to smoke thn went to get sushi,ah huang came after we gt our sushi.
Train-ed to plaza sing thn walk over to the cathay to get tickets for 吓到笑.
Fucking hillarious.Sme parts were quite scary though.Poor clynston was sitting beside me
i Scream super loudly he keep staring at me.! -.- oh ya our seats were sperated
Girlgirl & ahhuang another side,clynston & me middle seats.
Show ended thn trained to kovan to grab a bite,thn went home.
Hias,grandmama's still angry with me. I dun want go school cause of some reasons.!
Should i bring grandmama out for a movie this sat.?Then talk it out with her nicely.?

Pictures updated. (:

No comments: