Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Dedications.!

Dedications.
For two really special girls of mine.





Zanna.




My Dearest bitch.Thanks for being thr for me whn i need you.
You are really a precious Gem to me.
Yes im back at 113 le,i've plan to continue hanging out with the clique.
Rmb we promise each other tat we cannot fight or argue at all.
If we shld fight both of us must give in rmb.? :D
Touch wood.! We cannot fight or argue.! Laughs.!
Hope our friendship can last till we old alrights.!
Ayee.! Rmb how we first met each other.? We diao each other.! Laughs.!
Our lil joke.! Bitch i knw yr dirty lil secret.! Laughs.!
Anyways this is all i have to say.! (:
I LOVE YOU.!我爱你.! My Bitch.!




Yixin

Pampy,Stop keeping things to yourself seriously.!Your hurting yourself silly. Anything just tell me.What am i here for.? Am i invisible.?I dun want see you cry anymre.! okay.!No use wasting yr tears over guys.! All guys are birdbrains.!& Seriously i dun want this friendship to keep fading away more.Yes i knw i've done alot of Cb things towards you for the past 3-4 yrs.Im really sorry,you choose to ignore me. Yes im deeply hurt.But i must accept cause i did alot of cb things to you b4.Yes i wish we can be how we used to be,i will be going over to your placefor a sleepover thn at night we will lie on yr bed to have our heart to heart talks.After tat we will sleep & whn we wake up,we will either go out to shopor slack at your house downstairs. Sometimes i will go over your house to pei you.Thn you will cook some nice food for me. I rmb the first time you actuallybake a cake for me.Thats on my 14th birthday,i rmb my grandma dun wanna buy a cake for me i was really sad,thn i went over to your place to sleepover,& you bake a chocolate cake for me & we put alot of chocolate syrup on it.Rmb,tasted real sweet aye.! (:Rmb the first time i went over to your house.? I ate all your chicken wings & you have left with nothing to eat.? Laughs i remenber thats the starting of our friendship.Rmb the day we went to pulau ubin.? its so hot that we keep buying cold drinks. if im not wrong you either had lemon tea or coke.Thn i keep buying fish food to feed the fishies & tortoises. You say i siao.Laughs. Rmb our first overseas trip i rmb its this year may or june we went to genting with yr mama. Rmb how we loved the indoor rollar coaster alot. We keep playing. rmb i keep kbkp about not enough money thn you bth me.Laughs. The 2nd day when we were in genting we went to the outdoor theme park rmb.? We tried the flying coaster. Thn i say i will nt scream but when we were about to go down i screamed very loudly rmb.?Laughs & you told me you did not feel tat we turn 360degrees.Laughs.!Thn we continued playing thn at night we went to try the pirate ship. We sat at the very end along with a angmoh couple.Thn went it started alot scream cause of the heights but both of us screamed cause our hair got messy,i rmb the pic cature of us on the pirate ship was super cute both of us was lyk screaming loudly thn we were lyk trying to make our hair back to perfect state. Laughs rmb how we love curry fishball.? Rmb tat day we were out at amk hub thn you spent over 100 within 30mins.? Thn i keep say you laughs.! i still remenber the first time i see you cry. You cried cause you argued with yr mama. Rmb the day we cry together & hug each other.? i rmb it clearly you were crying over yk & i was super sad seeing you liddat,i rmb i hated him alot. We used to be so close now we started fading.i really wish i could turn back time to make it right.Even though we fade already i still treat you as my best friend cause your the girl who change my life.Teach me from wrong to right,gimme good advices.Cared alot for me. if it wasen't for you long ago i will be in hostel le.Thanks dear. You meant alot to me. Meeting you was a great thing.Becoming yr friend was the best thing.! Looks lyk i gotta stop im about to tear alrdy.Anyways my dear,Always rmb im always here for you alrights.! (':

Love you pampy.!

No comments: