Friday, 16 October 2009

Girls Day Out.! (:

Back peepos.! (:
Went Orchard to shop today with sister,love & one mre guy.
Love came my house at 1.45pm thn we went to far east to meet up with sister.!
Reached far east & started shopping caught my eye on one bag thn i bought it.!
Effing nice i tell you & its on sale too. $21.50 worth it right.? (:
Thn went mondo bought new pumps. Quite nice & cheap too.! $9.90 cheap right laughs.!
i can wear it to work too.! (: Oh ya gonna start work next week.!
Will be Working at Ritz Carlton with girlgirl & kor.! So looking forward to my
first pay.! (: So after buying my pumps walk to cine thr for dinner at
Sakura international Buffet. Ate vry lil.So not worth the money.
Then head over to cine after dinner to take neoprints with my darlings.
Thn back to hougang to meet up with clique. Even though im nt inside but
they are still precious to me alwasy thr for me too.! (:
Aftermath went home at 11.30. Called Pampy thn chat awhile thn off to edit photos
& blogging.! (:

Oh ya yesterday i also went far east thn i bought a pair of heels for $23.10.
& a Black Satin Jeans for $19.! (: oh gosh im lyk spending alot of money alrdy.!
But ain't they worth it.? Yet they are on sale too.! Laughs.!
Tmr gonna head to sentosa with clique thn sunday meet up with my
113Gems.! Super miss thm never seen them for a week plus alrdy.! ):
im lyk neglecting thm.! Sorry Gems.! i promise sunday alrights.!
Miss you all so much.!(:
Oh,Shanghai in 17days time.! (:

Photos Updated.! (:

forget to take a pic of the satin jeans.! Sorry peepos.! (:

See ain't it worth it for all this things.? So happy with my Buys.! (:

^Sayonara Mina.! :D

No comments: