Thursday, 8 October 2009

How shld i pharse the hatred i have towards you.?
i dunno,but i really wish i've nvr met you at all.!
Your lyk trying to ruin my happy life.! Well think twice
before trying to ruin my life ok. Yes you can take
important things away frm me. But in a matter of time,
they will be back by my side again.For the time being
you will be the happy one while im the sad one.
But its temporary only.Mark my words tat day
will come soon,whn you lose them & they're all back
by my side me once again.! >:D
i'll show you im nt the type you think you can bully
& get away with it.! Ever heard.? Revenge is sweet.!>:D
No one can stop me from doing it.Cause you done far too many
unforgivable things towards me.!

Ok,Sorry ppl for the upper paragraph.Dun mind that.
Laughs ok so yesterday,job was canceled the last minute so went
to find cheong u sister.! Damn long nvr see her liao.! Laughs.
Thn went to get my dinner & drink,Aftermath went to smoke thn off to sister's house.
lay around her house till 7plus thn bought her dog down for a walk thn i went
to get sparkles to play. Took tons of pics aftermath sister send me to bus stop
thn i went home.

Today
woke up at 2plus thn watch 爱情魔法师 till 4plus thn prepare aftermath
off to work at 5.20. Reached workplace at 6.27pm.
Heng.! Im not late.! :) Thn after training,started doing my job.
Guess wat.?! i gt a appointment.! Not bad aye.! Extra $10 in my pay woohoo.!
Handphone,Heels,Dresses,Bags,Pants,Tops,Accessories here i come.!
End work at 10pm thn went to nearby coffee shop to have dinner thn went home.
Tmr meeting zanna-na.! :D Miss tat bitch nvr see her for 4days le.!
Saturday maybe going out with grandma.
Sunday meeting zanna.

Next week is so gonna be busy.
Monday:Work.
Tuesday:Work.
Wednesday:Work.
Thursday:Shopping with sister.
Friday:Sakura with sister.
Saturday:Meetup with Zanna.
Sunday:Pei Grandma.
Photos Updated.! (:

No comments: