Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Back,Laughs.! Yesterday went far-east extand hair,girlgirl pei me.
Afterwhich was back to hougang,laughs i keep do i look weird.Lols.!
Went to clyn's house to take back my things & pass pampy her specs,thn went
to a block to slack.slacked with girlgirl till 6 thn she went to find huang thn i
head to 113 to meet up with gems,laughs zanna say omg pretty Laughs.!
Thn slack till 8plus thn went home.

Today 23.09.09
Woke up at 2plus thn prepared & went down to 113 to meet gems.!
Laughs im so in love with my hair.! Meet till thm slack awhile
nick went home thn the rest of us went for our lunch at KFC.
Saw khaming didi thr,ate my meal thn after tat went zanna's house actually
planning to go punggol N to see sunset but tat zanna makeup till we missed the sunset
so we went down to mall,went cotton on,caught my eye on the skirt & tanktop.!
After tat went playground slack awhile thn went arcade play para para.
Then off to a block to smoke & slack. Send jianyi home at 8.45.
Zanna-na came over my house thn awhile later she went home.
Tmr meeting girlgirl,fri meeting 113Gems. Can't wait.!
Photos updated.!()

No comments: