Saturday, 12 September 2009

Friend.?

Well,im effing dissapointed in you.! Is this the way,you treat yr 4yrs friend.? i admit i've been kan cb to you sometimes. i can't belive you actually do wat just happen. Yr thr lying to me,making me fucking worried bout you. Seriously girl,do you still treat me as yr good friend.? i wonder are my tears worth it for you.? What did i do wrong.? Yes i knw i shouted cause im fucking worried about you. i've really nothing to say.? Maybe it is fate,tat you are doing this to me. i really treat you as a sister,i treat you better thn anyone. Im very happy&touched tat you rush over to my house just to pei me whn my house blackout today.! I knw i gave you attitude whn i argued with my grandma,im vry sorry about it. i apologise to you alrdy yet you do something. Maybe its time i really must wake up. i've decided to go back to school to study hard already,i dun wanna be shag over friendship things anymre frm nw on i'll be alone im fine with it.Cause i dun wanna be hurt by friends anymre.! Thanks for all those good things.! Thanks

No comments: