Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Okay,im lyk lying to myself.! Sorry but im not going out tmr. i dun have the mood to go out.
im not thinking too much.! But really i think this is our last qurral cause it affect me alot.!
Yes,i lied tat im ok.! But deep inside im not.! Seriously i dun wanna go out tmr with you all. Seriously it affected to me alot.! Those words.!
YOU ARE WRONG.!
is still in my head.!
Just leave me alone.! Im done & i've had enough.! It seems tat ppl are siding you nt me.!
Done.! i dunno why must i lie.! i hate it.! Should we break this friendship i dunno.!
Im sensitive alrights.!Yes i have a real bad attitude problem.!
Face it im liddat,& i will not change easily.! Enjoy your day tmr.!
i seriously dun have the mood to go.! Im super affected.!
Maybe friends are for nothing 1by1 just like her.! i think i will not trust anyone anymre.!
Thanks alot ok.! i knw your gonna complain & ppl will cme scold me.!
Clear our misunderstandings.! Heck no.! Why must i still be acting as if im ok when im not.!
You know why i dun wanna go out tmr,cause i dun wanna see you.!
You make me feel more worse.! Im super affected by you just now.!
it's a super big blow to me.!

No comments: