Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Woke up at around 3.45,thn went to use com,msg zanna.she said maybe nt meeting me
thn ask me meet nick first,thn i went to prepare,while blowing my hair
grandmama came in.Argued with her over a bottle of coke.she accused me of drinking
whn i did not.! She abit sot nowadays but no matter what she's still my grandmama.!
Thn around 6plus nick called me,ask me go down 113 gt things gimme.! Laughs thought he lying
thn reached laughs,he & didi gave me a doll keychain.! Nick say resemble's what i draw during the chalet laughs,thanks ah.! Love you two to the max.!Thn slack & chat. Zanna came down.!
Laughs thn we talk cock,smoked & drink.Then nick went home, i chased him who ask him
come disturb me,hah.! He almost slipped.! Laughs very good.! Then yewchong came,
Guess wat nick was beside him,act cute say go home laughs.! thn zanna & jianyi went home,thn
khaming follow me go plaza find yewchong,thn wait for yewchong eat finish thn went back 113
the girls are still there.Thn yewchong & khaming left for home,thn i went to plaza to find the girls
Laughs i kip ask ellice how,i dunno my finger size yet i want the ring so badly laughs.!
Then all girls went for a smoke talked about piercing thn all went home at around 11.
Tmr going meet yixin&angela to take back my clothes thn off to 113 to meet
my dearest Gems.!()
Photos Updated.!()
Look at doll Kwett right.?!

Thanks for the doll Guys.!

No comments: